CUSTOM EMBROIDERY FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Question: Can I have more than 1 line of embroidery?
Answer: Yes, you can. In the “Personalized Text” field enter it something like this: Line 1: Jane Q. Doe Line 2: Very Special Person. Lettering spaced across more than 1 line often allows us to make the lettering larger. Please note though that there is a limit to what we’ll do for the embroidery price shown. So if you have a lot of lettering (ex. A verse, phrase, or short poem) the more lettering you have, typically the smaller the letters will be. But you will receive a screenshot showing you what your design will look like before any actual embroidery is done.
Question: What will my embroidery look like? Will I have an opportunity to "tweek" it?
Answer: Within 24 - 48 hours of receiving your order, we'll email you a "screenshot" of your embroidery. The purpose of the screenshot is to make sure we know what you want before we embroider your garment or gift. We make sure the font for personalization, thread color, etc are all correct. Once we have your approval of how it looks, then we'll begin embroidery. Upon approval of the screenshot, embroidery will be completed within 1 week.
Question: If I email you artwork that I would like as an embroidery, how does that work?
Answer: The digitizing process (creating the stitch file) works as follows:
Upon receipt of payment we begin digitizing your graphic, which should be complete within 1 week. Upon completion, we will embroider a sample of your embroidery onto fabric similar to your garment/accessory selection. We will scan the sample and email it to you for your review and approval. We can also mail the sample to you if you wish. The sample will be embroidered onto material slightly larger than the size of the embroidery. Upon your approval of the sample, we can then begin embroidering your garments / accessories.
Question: How long will it take to ship my order?
Answer: We ship most orders via US Postal Service. Available services are:
- Parcel Post - Delivered 2-9 days
- Priority Mail - Delivered in 2-3 days
- Express Mail - Delivered in 1-2 days
- If you would like to see exactly how long it will take, go to http://postcalc.usps.gov/
- You'll need to enter the shipment approximate weight (for this purpose use 1 pound per item). You'll also need your zip code and our zip code, which is 49625.
- We can also ship your order using your FedEx or UPS account number. Please note though that if you have us ship via their Ground service, we will be charged a $12 pick-up fee, which we will pass on to you.
Question: I want to get something embroidered but you don't sell it on your website - can I order it from somewhere else and have it shipped to you for the embroidery?
Answer: Yes, we would be happy to embroider something you have shipped to us. Your cost would be:
- For the embroidery.
- For shipping the item(s) back to you.
- If we need to match a graphic, a set-up charge
Please note though that we can not guarantee anything shipped to us. If you are not happy with what you receive from us, we will not replace it or compensate you in any way. We will email you a screenshot of your embroidery for your approval before any actual embroidery is done
Question: I would like to purchase a design shown on your website. Not an embroidery, but the design itself. How do I go about that?
Answer: We don't sell any of the designs shown on our website; we sell embroideries of those designs only. If you see a design you would like, you can purchase that from the owners identified by the copyright notice under most designs. You can find them as follows:
- For OESD designs: These are sold in home embroidery and commercial embroidery formats.
- For home embroidery design purchase, go to www.embroideryonline.com
- For commercial embroidery design purchase, go to www.oesd.com
- For Lee and Keith Caroselli designs: go to www.balboathreadworks.com
- For Gunold Designs: go to www.dakotacollectibles.com
- For Dakota Collectible designs: go to www.datotacollectibles.com
- For Embroidery Library designs: go to www.emblibrary.com
- For all other designs: go to either www.embroiderydesigns.com
You can call H&H toll free at 866-200-3313, by Email
or by visiting our Contact Us
page with any questions or ideas.